Shrimp Pasta Alfredo
Easy Shrimp Pasta Alfredo
Shrimp pasta Alfredo is one of my go-to weeknight meals and is a crowd favorite among everyone I've prepared it for. It is a simple recipe with only four main components, not including the seasoning. Filling, tasty, and satisfying. Serve it immediately with garlic toast or green beans. Bon apetit.
1 lb of shrimp, de-veined and sans tails
3-6 handfuls of baby spinach
8 oz of linguine pasta
Salt, garlic salt, black pepper, garlic powder for taste
1. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add dry pasta. Cook until pasta is al dente.
2. Add a dash of olive oil to a pan and allow it to heat. While you wait, season your shrimp.
3. In a small bowl, generously sprinkle garlic salt, black pepper, and garlic powder over the shrimp. Use your hand to coat the shrimp evenly with the seasoning.
4. When the shrimp is thoroughly coated with seasoning, add them to the pan. Cook them until they become pink, for about 4-5 minutes. Remove it from the heat.
5. Drain your pasta. Set the noodles aside.
6. In another pan, heat another dash of olive oil. Allow the oil to heat and add 3-6 handfuls of baby spinach. If you want less spinach, use 3 handfuls. If you want more spinach, use 6 handfuls. Saute the spinach in the pan until it has wilted.
7. Add the pasta and spinach into the pan with your shrimp and mix it together. Open the Alfredo sauce and pour half of it onto the mixture.
8. Bring the pan and its components to a low simmer to heat the sauce, mixing it so that every bite includes some of the ingredients. Serve immediately.