Week Links | 9.3.17
Link loves of the week courtesy of some of the week’s favorite blog reads.
- Every year, I'm always excited to see what Afropunk Brooklyn has to offer in terms of black girl magic, black boy joy, and eclectic style inspiration. I loved looking at these portrait recaps from The Fader and Man Repeller.
- Being confident is not only attractive, it can also be the difference in a successful life and one that isn’t. Here’s what life coach and Blush founder Kali Rogers has to say about what confident women do differently.
- Are your friendships hindering you more than they are helping you grow? These are three types of girlfriends you might need to consider breaking up with.
- Chriselle never fails to share style inspiration and her post on three work looks for days where you have nothing to wear was so Pinterest-worthy. Outfit #3 is straight up enviable.
- Posts like this one remind me how quickly summer is coming to an end. There is still a couple of things on my checklist to cross off. What about yours?
- I didn't get to have a big international getaway this year, but there's always next year! Until then, a dose of dope travel inspo helps to fill the void.
- This recipe for s'mores brownies by Joy the Baker looks like the thing dreams are made of.
What have you been reading around the web this week?
Happy Labor Day weekend!