Week Links | 9.17.17
Link loves of the week, courtesy of some of the week’s favorite blog reads.
- I’ve had so many fantasies about Paris lately. I wonder why that is. Kani is always coming through for me with her comprehensive guides and this one is no different. Part 2 is an extra treat.
- As someone who never jumped on the Snapchat bandwagon, Instastories has been and is still somewhat of a foreign concept for me. Check out these tips to take your IG stories game to the next level.
- Job hunting – we’ve all been there. Whether you’re jobless or employed, job hunting is a reality for us all. Taking valuable life lessons from it is a great way to keep things in perspective.
- Keeping these fall essentials in mind will surely have your fall wardrobe chic and stylish. I’m especially taken with the idea of adding sock boots to my shoe game.
- As soon as I start dating, I feel my independence slip away a bit, especially as a nurturer. I’ve realized lately that I am attracting men who are independent, which further promotes my own independent streak. Articles like this act as gentle reminders to always prioritize myself first.
- I just love a new season. It’s a chance to begin again, refresh, refocus, and recalibrate. Starting anew doesn’t have to mean making huge goals, improving your life can start with one of these 20 easy things.
Image Source: Thirteen Thoughts